Thursday, December 21, 2006

so fast....

oh gosh, tomorrow am going kl again....means it has been two weeks plus i have been in kuching... so wat have i achieved

1. makan durian, rambutan...lovely


2. watch tv, astro, back to my english series and tvb series, lotsa them

3. knew my sam results before the expected date 22dec, and am happy bout it.

4. managed to find sth to study if i have to next year in kuching, finally got that assurance

5. meet frens, well, not everyone yet, kinda sad

6. hang out with my parents.....yes, thats good

7. sweat...cos of the HOT weather in kuching, despite the rain and flood in johor

8. unpack, tidy up my room, closet.....finally done

9. started on my cross stitch....for my sis wedding, but undone, unfinish, cant make it in time for tomorrow, so my mum say finish it and pass to her next year, thats how it looks now, still got the hair, the gown, the banner and half done car


10. and makan tang yuen or chia ie in my teochew, since we all going off tomorrow, my mum say eat first....today. thats how we always had ours, just use the normal tepung pulut, and give it the colouring. nothing inside. the green, from pandan, white is natural and red, use colouring. use to brown colour, from cocoa powder and yellow and orange.


things yet to be done.....most importantly, be a LOAN SHARK and collect money from SOME people, still tidy up my papers, notes and learn to throw away my own schoolwork, money matters and the ever annoying passport......till then, back on 27. oh ya, that too, TRANSPORT!!

i am glad to have known you.....cos you have helped me tonnes
i am glad to have known you.....cos you have keep me company and became great buddies
i am glad to have known you.....cos you tot me how to think and get up when i fall
i am glad to have known you.....cos you were always there beside me when i need you

BUT

i wish i wouldnt have known you.....so i wont make a $$$LOSS$$$ and feel cheated
i wish i wouldnt have known you.....so i wont be =(sad =(
i wish i wouldnt have known you.....so i wont know the meaning of patience, care and love
i wish i wouldnt have known you.....so i wont have high hopes and get hurt

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Sher!
I really don't know how to thank you!

Heehee.

Anyway, your apples damn cute laaaaa!!!! I mean the apples from your garden. Sounded a little sick thats why I refer back to the apples in your garden. Haha!

BTW when are u coming to KL to meet up with the KL people? HUMPH! pffffft!

And who broke your heart dear?

Love,
Suey.

P/S: why you never reply to my comment wan! so potong stim...pffft!

2:43 AM  
Blogger sher said...

wei, girl....i did la, reply your comment. my dear fren who always give me feedback one, takkan i dun reply....anyway, waiting for you to message me back la. makan breakfast outside, how i know wat time you come back......let me know then i call you!!!!!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home